For over a decade, the guiding teachers of Project Clear Light have offered the Lojong Correspondence Course to incarcerated individuals all over the United States. We’re now offering the course on-line. The Lojong “Attitude Transformation” teaching has Seven Parts and Sixty Slogans that guide us to a deeper realization of our true-nature.
Welcome to Awakening
A Meditation Correspondence Course
* It’s not necessary to express or conform to any belief to participate.
* It’s not necessary to claim any theology or ideology to benefit.
* The only requirement is the desire to awaken to your full human potential.
“We are fundamentally awake. We ourselves are already good. It’s not just a potential. It’s more than potential. Of course, we will have hesitation again and again in believing that. You might think this goodness is just an old myth, another trick to cheer us up. But no! It is real and good. True-nature exists in us, and because of that, we are here. Your basic true-nature brought you here.”
- Upon registration, you will receive Part I of the Lojong Study Guide, it includes the Slogans and additional commentary to facilitate understanding, study, and practice. Full Course Guidelines are included in the Part I mailing.
- After you study and practice the Slogans and Commentary, email your insights, questions, and comments for each Part to your assigned guiding teacher. Your teacher will respond to you and send you the next Part.
- You’re invited to join regular on-line meditation & discussion sessions.
- There’s no time limit to complete the course, you’re encouraged to take as much time as you need to have insights and realizations.
Enlightenment is real; and each of us, whoever we are, can in the right circumstances and with the right training realize the nature of mind and so know in us what is deathless and eternally pure. This is the promise of all the great mystical traditions of the world, and it has been fulfilled and is being fulfilled in countless thousands of human lives.
HH Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche